Re: chat with Sebastien

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "Akiba Itsuki" <ruri-ruri@mail.ru>
subject Re: chat with Sebastien
date Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:08:55 +0600
Kaori Miki o Asuka Murase <vegeta_andrea@entelchile.net>
wrote:

> And moving on to another topic... Any of you have any information or knows
> anything about a seiyuu called Takahiro Sakurai?? My little sister (a
> die-hard Tomokazu Seki fan ^_^U) likes him a lot and i'm trying to find
her
> some pictures or info, as a present, but i haven't found too much about
him,
> so i decided to ask you. ^____^ I would love to give her some pictures,
sound
> archive or anything related to this guy that she likes! ^_____^U Thank you
> all in advance.

Uh, I love him too!!! He did voice of Ukiya Shun from Gatekeepers *__*
that's a pity I don't have any info or pics about him, I'd like to help
you...
all i have is one image song's mp3 from his other role - someone from Shin
Shirayukihime Densetsu Pretea

well, if anyone has something - I'm asking along with Andrea - pleeease ^__^

and, some advertisement :)
i've got 100.000 visitors yesterday, and I did music video as a present for
everyone :)
actually, i used 'Di Gi Charat Fantasy' game's video, and just added there
my version of song 'Who are you?', originally sang by Dejiko.
I have russian version of this song as well :)

http://kawaii.otaku.ru/temp/dg_j.avi - japanese version
http://kawaii.otaku.ru/temp/dg_r.avi - russian version

Itsuki
http://kawaii.otaku.ru