RE: chat with Sebastien

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Kaori Miki o Asuka Murase <vegeta_andrea@entelchile.net>
subject RE: chat with Sebastien
date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 21:21:07 -0300
T_______T  I wanted to chat with him!!! But i can't speak japanese and i
wasn't online when you sent this message!! T_______________________T

Anyway... Hi everybody! ^___^

I have been a little bit disappeared because i have had a lot of problems
with my Internet connection and i have been doing a lot of papers to the
college, but i guess that i'll be a little more often around here... ^____^U

So... I have some questions. ^____^

Does anyone knows if Shinichirou Miki really was the voice of "Aladdin" in
the japanese version of that film? I have read that in some place - i can't
remember where... _ - and i was very surprised because i like "Aladdin" a
lot (is one of my favorite Disney movies)! ^___^

One more thing... I was drooling over a couple of Shinichirou Miki scans that
i've found in the Hitoshi Doi's image serch engine, and then i realized that
there are a lot of text that i can't understand but i asume that it was
written by Shinichirou-san or are his comments about something... I was
wondering if any of you could translate those texts for me? ^_____^ I could
send you the pics by private mail or maybe i could give you the URLs (they
are in the image serch engine ^__^), but i really want to know what is he
saying there!! ^_____^UUU Could any of you help me? Thank you very much in
advance!!

And moving on to another topic... Any of you have any information or knows
anything about a seiyuu called Takahiro Sakurai?? My little sister (a
die-hard Tomokazu Seki fan ^_^U) likes him a lot and i'm trying to find her
some pictures or info, as a present, but i haven't found too much about him,
so i decided to ask you. ^____^ I would love to give her some pictures, sound
archive or anything related to this guy that she likes! ^_____^U Thank you
all in advance.

Well. I guess that's all. ^____^ But i can't leave you without saying sorry
for the long time that have passed since my last posts... I'll try to be more
constante from now on. ^____^

Ok. I have to. ^_____^

Special kisses to Sebastien-san, Hitoshi-san, Tulip-san and Mink-san and see
you later, people! ^______^

Your crazy friend,
Andrea Clunes (Shinichirou's lover *.*).

PS: Please, forgive any grammar or redaction mistakes that you may find in
this e-mail. ^^U You probably already know that i'm not too fluent with
english. ^_^U