RE: New weiss series

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Kaori Miki o Asuka Murase <vegeta_andrea@entelchile.net>
subject RE: New weiss series
date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 20:57:26 -0600
Hi again!!

This reply is for Aurory. ^_^

> Hello minna! I don't know if this has been mentioned already or not, but I'l
> say it anyway. I found out from ANS (anime news service) that the new Weiss
> series will be starting in March 2002 on Pay-TV channel Kids Station
> (SkyPerfecTV Digital Csat). The new series will be called "WEISS KREUZ:
> GLHEN." And here are the staff credits:
>
> [Draft Proposal] Takehito Koyasu
> [Director] Hitoyuki Matsui (Inu Yasha, Ayatsuri Sakon)
> [Scenario] Kazuharu Sato (Ayatsuri Sakon, Sakura Wars - TV);
>                Ryunosuke Kanazuki (Anime Tenchou)
> [Chara Design / Animation Supervisor] Toshimitsu Kobayashi (Lupin III - 2001
>
> TVSP) [Action Choreographer] Jun Shibata
> [Art Director] Satoru Kuwahara
> [Animation] Step Visual Corporation

Thank you for that info!! I love Weiss and i'm always surfing their official
website and other japanese websites looking for pictures or songs, but i
don't know any japanese (yet... whahaha!! XD) and i don't understand a word
of what they say. ^^ I have heard about this new series thanks to a news
mailing list in Yahoo Groups, but nothing else, so this is VERY interesting
to me! Thank you very much for sharing your info! ^_^

Besides, nice to meet you. ^^

Kisses,
Andrea (still a HAPPY Shinichirou's lover).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs