Re: Koyasu too Re: identify Ueda Yuuji?

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Mink249@aol.com
subject Re: Koyasu too Re: identify Ueda Yuuji?
date Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:11:57 EST

In a message dated 01/04/2002 2:21:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Jujubeann@aol.com writes:

> BTW, beside Koyasu-san, anyone here know if any other Seiyuu in past ever
> hit
> first place since Voice was published??!! I'm very curious..

Well... in my old April or May Voice issues (or maybe the summer issues, I
can't remember) for the being Grand Prix thing, Koyasu Takehito placed #3 or
#4 or so for the top seiyuu ever -- the top contenders being Horie Yui,
Hayashibara Megumi, Iizuka Mayumi, and Shiina Hekiru.

He also placed #1 for favorite male seiyuu... if anyone wants, I'll try to
scan photos this weekend... here's some of the things in both issues I own if
anyone's interested:

- Seiyuu grand prix voting results.  Nice photos in this.  They have small
"reaction" comments about winning.  Umm... let's see, the seiyuu I do
remember being a part of this was:
  * Horie Yui
  * Hayashibara Megumi
  * Shiina Hekiru
  * Iizuka Mayumi
  * Ueda Yuuji
  * Koyasu Takehito
  * Miki Shinichirou
  * Tange Sakura
and some other people...

- Shiina Hekiru feature.  Very nice photos in this... :)

- Horie Yui feature.  It's actually only a page and a half, but there are
some nice photos of her in this.

- Chance Triangle Session feature.  Has nice photos of Iizuka Mayumi, Enomoto
Atsuko, and Kawamura Maria.

- and some other things...

I can't promise on how soon I can get the scans up, but if anyone's
interested (well, the more people), the quicker I can probably finish them.
:)

Emily K. (Mink) :: AIM // mink249, tabrisv
Shigure: In all this gloominess, we need that guy who
can make it lively.  (That's it!)  I'll call Aaya~!
Yuki/Kyou: You call him - we'll kill you.  @_@
[ http://members.aol.com/mink249/mp3s.html ]

Search field Search string

archive list