Koyasu too Re: identify Ueda Yuuji?

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Jujubeann@aol.com
subject Koyasu too Re: identify Ueda Yuuji?
date Fri, 4 Jan 2002 02:20:50 EST

Thanks for the info. I was wondering if anything new about him in the Animage
mag. I'm assuming it's the lastest Animage, which I haven't had a chance to
flip throught yet ^v^; I think I need to make a trip to Asahiya *giggles*

I can totally understand how you feel about finding information for your
favorite Seiyuu. That's what promt me to learn Japanese in first place, my
reading skill suck (1th grade level, but know alot of the kanjis), speaking
skill is worst (no practice *pout*), don't ask about sentences
structure(since I'm learning on my own, it's hard even w/books), but my
listening skills is good IMO.

But I am happy to find site dedicated to Koyasu-san in english! hehee.. and
yes I know he's very popular. IIRC, Oct or Nov. issue Voice (a seiyuu
magazine), Koyasu-san was the FIRST place winner of that month seiyuu poll,
w/the most over, over 2thousand something. I was flabbergasted to see his
name on the #1 spot. Which is usually a female seiyuu name, and he rank from
2 to 7, etc every month. He beated many of the popular females seiyuu that
month. I was giggling like crazy at Kino w/my friends. Well they were happy
for me. hehe.. I know I was nutz!but I was happy and totally surprise.

BTW, beside Koyasu-san, anyone here know if any other Seiyuu in past ever hit
first place since Voice was published??!! I'm very curious..

Thanks ^_~;

Juju

In a message dated 1/4/2002 1:09:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kissedbytulip@yahoo.com writes:

> > Just asking, any news on Koyasu Takehito in the
> > Animage??!! Hehehee ^__^ He's
> > my favorite!
>
> Didn't see a picture of him.
>
> But he's a very popular seiyuu! There are quite a
> number of sites dedicated to him, including
> non-Japanese ones. And just about every Weiss Kruez
> site out there has a section on Koyasu and the other 3
> seiyuu. ^^;
>
> You can probably get news of him at these sites. I
> don't have any URL handy but if you do a search, I'm
> sure a few will turn up. ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited