Re: identify Ueda Yuuji?

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Tulip Ryan <kissedbytulip@yahoo.com>
subject Re: identify Ueda Yuuji?
date Thu, 3 Jan 2002 22:07:26 -0800 (PST)
--- Jujubeann@aol.com wrote:

> I can't really tell if it's Ueda-san either, so
> small >.<;

Yes it is. I think I nearly went blind staring at it.
^^;;;

> and no I don't get Animage hehee.. simply
> cause my Japanese skill isn't good enough
> to read everything there.
> Maybe 5 to 10% of the mag only >.<;

Way better than me. I can't read Japanese at all. I
just recognize certain names. I buy the magazine
because I like looking at the pictures. I sound...
like I'm a crazy anime fan. ^^;

> Just asking, any news on Koyasu Takehito in the
> Animage??!! Hehehee ^__^ He's
> my favorite!

Didn't see a picture of him.

But he's a very popular seiyuu! There are quite a
number of sites dedicated to him, including
non-Japanese ones. And just about every Weiss Kruez
site out there has a section on Koyasu and the other 3
seiyuu. ^^;

You can probably get news of him at these sites. I
don't have any URL handy but if you do a search, I'm
sure a few will turn up. ^_^

Ueda Yuuji, on the other hand, is hard to find online.
Or maybe I'm not looking hard enough. ^^x

I have tried to search Japanese sites but I have had
to use the online translation facility at Alta Vista,
and we know what happens with these online translation
tools -- a Japanese language page doesn't make very
much sense after getting literally translated. ^^;

As far as I know, mine is the only Ueda Yuuji-focused
fan site on the web. It's kind of sad. He has plenty
of non-Japanese fans out there, but we lack the
resources to keep up with news of his current (or even
past) work because we are not living in Japan and we
can't read Japanese. ^^;

--
A Voice Apart: Ueda Yuuji
http://www.livia.per.sg/ueda-yuuji.html