Re: identify Ueda Yuuji?

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Jujubeann@aol.com
subject Re: identify Ueda Yuuji?
date Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:22:21 EST

I agree with Hitoshi-san, see if you can scan the text. It's usually on the
bottom, with the seiyuu names on it.

I can't really tell if it's Ueda-san either, so small >.<; and no I don't get
Animage hehee.. simply cause my Japanese skill isn't good enough to read
everything there. Maybe 5 to 10% of the mag only >.<;

Just asking, any news on Koyasu Takehito in the Animage??!! Hehehee ^__^ He's
my favorite!

Juju--so much works to do *gak*

In a message dated 1/3/2002 10:27:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, doi@win.ne.jp
writes:

> Tulip Ryan wrote:
> |
> | It's on page 97. The only person I recognize is Horie
> | Yui. But I'll like to know if the person sitting next
> | to her, on her right, is Ueda Yuuji? Or perhaps he
> | isn't in the picture at all. I'm clueless. ^^;
> |
> | I have also made a scan of the picture and you can see
> | it here.
> |
> | http://www.livia.per.sg/hina.jpg
>
> Can you make a bigger scan, and maybe scan the text around
> the picture too.  The text might have more clues..

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs