Re: identify Ueda Yuuji?

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Mink249@aol.com
subject Re: identify Ueda Yuuji?
date Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:26:46 EST

In a message dated 01/03/2002 10:01:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kissedbytulip@yahoo.com writes:

> It's on page 97. The only person I recognize is Horie
> Yui. But I'll like to know if the person sitting next
> to her, on her right, is Ueda Yuuji? Or perhaps he
> isn't in the picture at all. I'm clueless. ^^;

Well... it kind of looks like Ueda Yuuji, but I can't be too sure.  But he
was in Love Hina as the main character, wasn't he?  So unless the cast is
different from the OVA (which I know nothing about, so I'm pretty much
clueless -- but if Horie Yui's in it still as Naru), he should be in there
somewhere...?

Emily K. (Mink) :: AIM // mink249, tabrisv
Shigure: In all this gloominess, we need that guy who
can make it lively.  (That's it!)  I'll call Aaya~!
Yuki/Kyou: You call him - we'll kill you.  @_@
[ http://members.aol.com/mink249/mp3s.html ]

Search field Search string

archive list