Re: Akami Yukie

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Mink249@aol.com
subject Re: Akami Yukie
date Tue, 4 Dec 2001 15:21:31 EST

In a message dated 12/04/2001 12:55:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
doi@win.ne.jp writes:

> It seems former Kira Melo girl Akami Yukie wrote the lyrics
> for two songs sung by seiyuu.
> One is "Hot Cocoa" sung by Mizutani Yuko (on sale 11/21),

Anyone buy Yuko's song?  [I wanted her Birthday Disc.  ^_^;  Along with Imai
Yuka's.]  I want to hear an opinion of it before I consider getting it... ^^;

-----------
Emily K. (Mink) :: AIM // mink249, tabrisv
"It doesn't matter where you're born.  It's because you're weak.
In this world, the flesh of the weak is the food of the strong.  The
strong live, the weak die.  No matter how hard you smile, you
can't run from the truth."  -- Shishio to Soujiro (Rurouni Kenshin)
=> http://members.aol.com/mink249/mp3s.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited