Re: Song for Hitoshi Doi -2

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "Akiba Itsuki" <ruri-ruri@mail.ru>
subject Re: Song for Hitoshi Doi -2
date Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:38:31 +0600
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Very busy weekend.. still busy this week, and next, and next.. (;_;)
> But events are fun. (^_^;

i can imagine ^_^''

> Thank you.  I think this was better than Kira Kira.

i like this song more than Kira Kira... may be, that's a reason.. ? ^^'"""

> To me it sounds more studio than live, as the live version
> of Always (by Hina) is different from the CD version.
> I don't remember ever listening to the CD version before.. (^_^;

i kinda envy you ^_^

> | Doi-san, thank you for your comments... It seems, now situation is
> | stabilized, but, my Japanese fans are doing Japanese version of site for
> | me.. and such.. *_*
>
> It's going way out of control.  Have you looked at the Japanese BBS?
> Did they contact you about bringing you over here to do an event?

when i said stabilized i meant my site & ftp visitors - it's about 1600 per
day now, and servers aren't occupied so much..

they're writing me letters in English about situation, and i know they're
going to invite me...
but, i'm really bad with kanji, so it's pretty hard for me to read and
translate BBS ^^"""
i'm using altavista's translator, but, it's hard anyway ^^""

so, if there's something really important data - please, tell me about it.
Not only you, Doi-san, but everyone who can read Japanese better than me
(well, you can say, i can read kana only and some kanji which japanese
children know in kindergarten ^^"")

Itsuki.

Search field Search string

archive list