Re: Final Fantasy X

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Jujubeann@aol.com
subject Re: Final Fantasy X
date Sat, 1 Dec 2001 02:12:45 EST

ruri-ruri@mail.ru writes:
> Tidus:
> Japanese Voice : Seiichi Morita
> English Voice : James Arnold Taylor
>
> Yuuna:
> Japanese Voice : Mayuko Aoki
> English Voice : Hedy Burress
>
> Kimari Lonzo:
> Japanese Voice : Katsumi Chou
>
> Seymour Guado:
> Japanese Voice : Sunichi Suirabe
>
> Lulu:
> Japanese Voice : Rio Natsuki

Whoa.. someone I know and met in person!! yatta!!!! and my fav character!!
Lulu hot hehee... Rio-san nice and cute too. Met her like 2yrs ago at a con
had fun chatting w/her, singing not bad.. too shy to ask her to sign
autograph when I bump into her in elevator just said Hi and silent *sigh*
cause I missed the autograph session. hehe.. Oh well..

thanks alot Itsuki.. I didn't check out other FFX site. Too lazy, I thought
the main site would have those info..shikashi, nai! *shrugs*

Juju

> Rikku (Ryukku) (nyo, she's my favorite FF girl forever, since i look like
> her ^^):
> Japanese Voice : Marika Matsumoto
>
> Auron:
> Japanese Voice : Hideo Ishikawa
>
> Wakka:
> Japanese Voice : Kazuya Nakai
>
> Cid:
> Voice : Kouichi Sagaguchi
>
> Actually, this info can be found at any FFX site.
>
> Itsuki
> http://kawaii.otaku.ru

Search field Search string

archive list