Re: An 1 day trip in Italy

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Sebastien Jarry"<jarry.sebastien@voila.fr>
subject Re: An 1 day trip in Italy
date Sat, 3 Nov 2001 18:09:39 +0100
> > From: "Mike L Ching" <cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph>
> > "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
> > >I think the Kanna Summer limited version if the funniest to sing.
> >
> > Is this the one that was used as the ED song for the Sakura
> > Taisen TV series for a time? (The one with SD members of the
> > Hanagumi dancing)?
>
> Correct.

I did sing the first game version (from the Single : BVDR-1606).

By the way, my trip in Italy is cancelled : the Tokyo staff could stay until
the end of the Cartoonist of next week. So, not need to going in Italy. An
other time, maybe. (^_^).

--
Sebastien Jarry
Amiens (France), the 2001/11/03.

P.S : Because it was the "Halloween Vacation", the school where I use
Internet usually was closed for a week. I've more of 50 mails to read.
Sorry.

> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org