Re: shiratori yuri playdia V

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from voigth33@OSHKOSHW.bitnet
subject Re: shiratori yuri playdia V
date Wed, 04 Oct 1995 00:38:23 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 4 Oct 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> There will be a Shiratori Yuri Playdia V game coming out in November.
> The cover picture of the box is very nice.. but Yuri does look
> much older.  She looks very, very pretty.

(@_@)  Sugoi!  I'm VERY happy I bought my friend that Playdia now.
Where did you see the add for it?

> Yuri has her hair tied up for the advertisement of her new CD..
> Don't like this style.

...and where did you see this add? (^_^)  I don't like it when people tie
their hair up, what is she wearing in the two advertisements?

> There is a Shiratori Yuri telephone service, started 10/1.
> 03-3365-6795 (24 hours)

I'm going to call right after I log off!  I missed the other one she had for
"Buu No 2", by the time I found out it was already a different message. :(

I hope my little thing for recording phone conversations works. (^_^;;)

*===Tonde*Buurin==Akazukin*Cha*Cha==**=Hello*Kitty==Sailor*Moon==Ranma*1/2=*
*           HOWIE VOIGT             **        "Ba Bi Bu Be Buurin!"        *
*         TIGER + SNICKERS          **            -Kokubu Karin            *
*===Rock*Man==Street*Fighter*II=====**=The*Legend*of*Zelda==Ki*Ki*Kai*Kai==*
*    voigth33@vaxa.cis.uwosh.edu      **          Buurin-Go Sei WWW          *
*    buurin@athena.athenet.net      **  http://athena.athenet.net/~buurin  *
*==Shiratori*Yuri==Tomizawa*Michie==**===At*The*Gates====The=Cure======FNM=*
"Everything you do is irresistable, everything you do is simply kissable...
 Why can't I be you?" -The Cure

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited