Re: Mieko sick

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from "Sebastien Jarry"<jarry.sebastien@voila.fr>
subject Re: Mieko sick
date Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:28:02 +0200
The 2001/10/02, Hitoshi Doi wrote :

> Still no official word on what Mieko's illness is..
> I doubt she will be able to go to France for the Cartoonist event. (^_^;

I saw today the list of the next Cartoonist (in Paris, between 9 to 11
November), no one of Wecker will coming again. The Japanese guests of this
Cartoonist will be :

- ARAKI Shingo (Grendizer, Mazinger)
- INOMATA Mutsumi (Utsunomiko, Wethearing Continent)
- Mr HISHINUMA (Gundam Wing, Gundam Endless Waltz)

That's all. I'm a little disappointed (;_;).

Hitoshi, BTW, did you see my video of Cartoonist ?

--
Sebastien Jarry
Amiens (France), the 2001/10/09

P.S. : I'll come to Japan between 2001/12/13 to 2002/01/05.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs