Re:The most influential seiyuu of the last 5 years

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Charles Lin <csl6@duke.edu>
subject Re:The most influential seiyuu of the last 5 years
date Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:09:31 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, shampoo wrote:

> i lost some mails. so i got to say my opinion.
> In my rank, it'll be:
> Iwao Junko
> Kuwashima Houko
> Ogata Megumi
> Hayashibara Megumi
> Touma Yumi
>  the reason is their voices are variable. they can fit for many roles.

Mmm... for adaptable voices I think that Hisakawa Aya should be on that
list far more than the last two. And not all of her voice roles have
been Kansai-ben...

--
Charles S. Lin				There are many ways to be free. One
charles.lin@duke.edu			of them is to transcend reality by

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited