Re: Re:The most influential seiyuu of the last 5 years

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "Akiba Itsuki" <ruri-ruri@mail.ru>
subject Re: Re:The most influential seiyuu of the last 5 years
date Mon, 1 Oct 2001 23:12:20 +0600
hi hi, i wasn't here for long time, gomen nasaaaa~i ^_^

----- Original Message -----
To: <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 9:51 PM
Subject: Re:The most influential seiyuu of the last 5 years

> i lost some mails. so i got to say my opinion.
> In my rank, it'll be:

<skipped>

> Minami Omi
> Yokoyama Chisa
> Horie Yui
> Yukino Gogatsu

May be, Yukino _Satsuki_??? ^^"

As for me, in the moment my favorites are Horie Yue, Enomoto Atsuko, Sanada
Asami and Sawashiro Miyuki.

And, forever two for me are Miyamura Yuko and, of course, Megumi-sama ^__^

... I mean - even if some seiyuu have no really strong voice to sing like
Masami Okui, they're still has cute and gentle voice... And doing their work
pretty good ^__^

.. and, don't know why, but I like Kobayashi Yumiko... i was imressed by her
Poemi from Puni Puni Poemi, may be?? ;))

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs