Re: The grestest overuse of 15 minutes of fame

to Seiyuu ML <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from Joe Monson <nihon@nausicaa.net>
subject Re: The grestest overuse of 15 minutes of fame
date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:19:52 -0600
At 11:17 -0700 2001.09.28, Jim Ramberg wrote:
>that's easy morning Musume. I loved ( as Joe liked
>to ribbed me) their first single.

I _never_ liked Morning Musume. Only a couple of them had good voices, but
the rest drowned them out. I got _very_ sick of them while I was living in
Japan. That's one of the very few bad things I don't miss: hearing bad
singers being promoted like they are the best thing since sliced bread.
Only about 10% of the singers I heard in Japan (just like in the States,
too!) were any good, IMNSHO.

Joe
--
Visit: http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/