RE: The most influential seiyuu of the last 5 years

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "Jim Ramberg" <ramberg@csua.berkeley.edu>
subject RE: The most influential seiyuu of the last 5 years
date Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:40:28 -0700

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 3:11 AM
To: seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Re: The most influential seiyuu of the last 5 years

Joe wrote:
| On Sat, 29 Sep 2001, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
|
| > Are you asking most influential to "our lives" or "in general"?
| > If it's our lives, then the SG Girls and Kira Melo girls.. (^_^;
|
| But if it weren't for Inoue Kikuko, you probably wouldn't have been
| a seiyuu fan long enough to get into SG and Kira Melo girls...

Since Jim said "last 5 years", I left Kikuko out of it.
--
Hitoshi Doi (LaLaLu FC #49, Cutie Pai FC #2)              Toshi Nibunnoichi
http://www.win.ne.jp/~doi/                                    doi@win.ne.jp

True. First; pardon the typoes; I just sat on my glasses and its 3:30 in the
morning and don't want to stick in my contacts. Last night I was drinking
vodka
and lemonade to helpcure my insomnia.

I was kind of surprised Joe did not mention Girls Be/Mchiko Toyoshima.
I think Kiku-chan falls with in the deadline. I was just trying to get
people to think how being a seiyuu fan has changed them.

In my case; KM was the first one who impressed me with her beauty; heart,
determination and all around talent.BTW, I'm still waiting to
see my own cherry blossom. My favorite group is Goddess Family Club;;but
that
is purely bassed on their talent as singers ; not inner beauty. Same thing
goes
for Okamoto Mayo.

Search field Search string

archive list