Re: The annotated Hitoshi Doi weekend 9/22-9/24

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepet@sdf.lonestar.org>
subject Re: The annotated Hitoshi Doi weekend 9/22-9/24
date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:20:15 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | Wow, you're hitting your peak late, just like Randy Johnson and
> | Roger Clemens.  You need to pull a Michael Jordan...quit seiyuu
> | fandom during your prime for a couple of years then make a comeback.
>
> If we talk baseball, I am pulling a Michael Jordan.
> Quit for 5 years, and making a comeback now.
> My pitching stats..

Michael Jordan wasn't a very good baseball player...(^_^;

>   www.win.ne.jp/~doi/doi/baseball/
>
> So when's your comeback? (^_^;

Probably soon after you finish your translation of
http://www.win.ne.jp/~doi/events/so2-toy94.html

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list