Re: The grestest overuse of 15 minutes of fame

to Seiyuu <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepet@sdf.lonestar.org>
subject Re: The grestest overuse of 15 minutes of fame
date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:14:58 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Jim Ramberg wrote:

> that's easy morning Musume. I loved ( as Joe liked to ribbed me) their first
> single.But its getting to seem like their 15 minutes of fame are over and
> they
> are becoming all style and no substance,

On the contrary, I think they're a heck of a lot more famous now that
their group members are more than their average age...their stupid
faces are everywhere on the TV and magazines.

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited