Re: The annotated Hitoshi Doi weekend 9/22-9/24

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Jujubeann@aol.com
subject Re: The annotated Hitoshi Doi weekend 9/22-9/24
date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:53:12 EDT

brad@ipn.caida.org writes:
> All though this is changeing the main group that watchs anime in America is
> male.  Since this group is in English it is dominated by Americans.  So it
> reflects America's gendor ratios.  Almost all the reports that I read are
> done by expatriate Americas.  So it is the last generation of Anime fans,
> not the current (since they have to have grown up and moved to Japan),
> whose gendor ratios reports will be represented on this list.

So you're saying American anime fans are mostly if not all guys?? Since you
said it's mostly donimated by America=guys fans who went to live in Japan.

Just a bit confuse. I bet there is over 100 or so ppl on the list. And maybe
5 or 8 actually talk??

Just curious, Hitoshi-san are you an expatriate American who's living in
Japan? I thought you're Japanese right pic on your site. I thought there a
few chinese in here too...that's what I thought. Just curious...

He got me thinking that's all.

Juju--all grown up and staying in the states. :P

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs