Re: The annotated Hitoshi Doi weekend 9/22-9/24

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Jujubeann@aol.com
subject Re: The annotated Hitoshi Doi weekend 9/22-9/24
date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:43:54 EDT

doi@win.ne.jp writes:
> I used to be more of a generic seiyuu fan around 5 or 6 years ago..
> But now, I'm only interested in cute. (^_^;

Soka, I guess everyone become picky after awhile. I meant narrowing down what
you like instead of generalizing ^_^;  I haven't been a seiyuu fan long,
about 6yrs. I perfer guys with sexy voice *hohoho* like Koyasu-san,
Shiozawa-san, Inoue Kazuhiko-san, and both Seki-san. My tastes hasn't change
at all... :P

I don't look for 'looks' much in seiyuu, since it's eto..too high of a hope
for extremely good looking male seiyuu. It's the voice at attract me #^v^#
You find alot of kawaii female seiyuus, but not handsome male seiyuu. :P I'm
not mocking the guys in the industry, it's just how it is in my opinion.

> But I did buy the Weiss DVD out of curiosity a few months ago.
> (gotta hurry up and scan it..)

The anime?? I seen the series, it's ok. Not the best storyline or characters
design IMO. It's jus a seiyuu fest IMO hehehe. But I will buy the DVD when it
come out here in states, to show my support to Koyasu-san. Now I'm just
hoping they'll include the omake or 'Gaamu' at the end. It's interesting to
see the 4seiyuu together, joking and playing around ^_^;

Juju

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited