Re: The annotated Hitoshi Doi weekend 9/22-9/24

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepet@sdf.lonestar.org>
subject Re: The annotated Hitoshi Doi weekend 9/22-9/24
date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 04:46:47 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 Jujubeann@aol.com wrote:

> WOW!! O_O Hitoshi-san one busy man!!
>
> I wish some of ya attend events that got male seiyuu there :P Then again, you
> guys are guys too. And men don't interested you much, unless you swing the
> other way ^_^;
> I guess us female fans of male seiyuu will have to rely on magazine hehee..

The best chance you had was when Ive was here.  Unfortunately, she was
only interested in Kasahara Hiroko and Shiina Hekiru.  (^_^;)

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited