Re: [radio] Anime Scramble - 1995.09.22

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: [radio] Anime Scramble - 1995.09.22
date Mon, 2 Oct 1995 22:33:38 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 2 Oct 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Michael writes:
> |
> | > 27:00-29:00  Tominaga Miina
> |
> | A 2-hour show? What does she do in those two hours? Does that leave her
> | any time to work on anime? ^_^
>
> I think this is just a radio show where she plays songs.
>
> You should see the advertisement for her new CD..
> She's nude, although you can't see anything in the picture.
> (yes, she said on anime scramble that she did take those pictures nude..)

O-O
o-o
O-o
o-O
*OO*
*thud*

She took the photo while she was naked... sugoi.... (I wonder how long it
took...)

Is the CD any good? (for that matter, how is the ad?)

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman
-"Sailor special pocky attack!"

Search field Search string