Re: pics this year

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Mike L Ching" <cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph>
subject Re: pics this year
date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:06:52 +0800
> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp>
>The TGS is 10/12, 10/13, 10/14, but I can only go on 10/12.
>Also if there isn't anyone I like, I might not take any pics..

- Which reminds me. I don't any of us have ever gotten around to designing
the Hitoshi Doi automated "Seiyuu Cuteness Ranking" system proposed some
years back...|)

>Some recent (this morning) scans:
>power.win.ne.jp/~doi/EVENTS/v-pola/20010922/

- What a time for my prepaid INet server to get the Nimda virus...

Don't fear, my email servers are separate...

> From: Joe Petrow <joepet@sdf.lonestar.org>
>>|Hitoshi suffered a dislocated shoulder boogie-boarding in Hawaii.
>>|Of course, he blamed it on a bad board...(^_^;)
>>
>>It was a very cheap boogie board.  Not stiff enuf.
>
>I never used a board in Hawaii.  I preferred to go after the waves
>mano y mano.  This proved to be very stupid on the North Shore...

THAT North Shore? (The surfing area?) Ouch.

Reminds me of the time I got yanked under by a strong undertow at a local
beach here. Just my luck, it was jellyfish breeding season then... *_*x

>>My favorite hamburger.
>
>I prefer the regular Sausage Egg McMuffin.

I hardly eat anything at McDonalds save for Filet O Fish nowadays.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs