Re: [Event Report] Sakura Taisen Kayou Show 5 : Kaijin Bessou

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: [Event Report] Sakura Taisen Kayou Show 5 : Kaijin Bessou
date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 04:58:28 +0800
> From: <Mink249@aol.com>
> Sounds very fun.  XD  Cuso, do you mind if I forward this event
> report (with your credit, of course - nothing edited, simply copied
> and pasted) to the Sakura Taisen mailing list?  I think they'll
> appreciate hearing a summary of this... and same with the
> Avex Report?

First, my handle is CuSO4, not Cuso.

Please feel free to forward the report.

I should have written this report earlier, when my memory
of the event is not dimmed by time.

> One correction I noticed - the Kaede/Dandy song is "Bus wa
> Yuku Yuku Yume Nosete," not "Jousete."  ^_^

Oops.  I need more sleep.   ^_^;

> I want the Iris lamune bottles... (^_^)

^_^

--