Re: Digimon Adventure 3 and Card Captor Sakura

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Jujubeann@aol.com
subject Re: Digimon Adventure 3 and Card Captor Sakura
date Sat, 8 Sep 2001 19:51:46 EDT

Ryoko152@aol.com writes:
> Does anyone (Hitoshi-san?)know what japanese voice actresses did Ruki
> Makino/Rika Nonaka and Renamon (her digimon, I don't know if that's her
> name
> in Japan too) in Digimon Adventure 3? And what Japanese Voice Actor voiced
> Yue in CCS(seasons 2-3)?

I don't know the seiyuu who did Digimon, since I don't follow it ^_^;

But for Card Captor Sakura, Yue/Yukito was voiced by Ogata Megumi throught
out the WHOLE Show. First, and second Season, plus all the movies that came
out. ^_^;

Hope that help.

Juju

Search field Search string