Re: [radio] Anime Scramble - 1995.09.15

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: [radio] Anime Scramble - 1995.09.15
date Mon, 2 Oct 1995 12:58:16 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 1 Oct 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Howie writes:
> | On Thu, 28 Sep 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> |
> | > In this video, Kazuki was the master of the drinking place, and the
> | > other seiyuu come to drink and talk.  Matsui Naoko was one of the custo-
> | > mers, along with Fukami Rica, Tomizawa Michie, and Yajima Akiko.  Tange
> | > Sakura was the girl who worked at the drinking place.
> |
> | This sounds interesting, now we all get to see seiyuu get drunk. =)

	Hmmm... is Aya going to be in any of these? ^_^;;

> Probably more interesting than 10 seiyuu fans
> singing anime song at a karoke box.. (^_^;;)

	You're kidding... were you in this group, or just watching, Hitoshi?

> | Is this coming out on LD or just VHS?  I have to get it for Michie!
>
> This series is only coming out on VHS.

	Darn... should I get it anyways? Hmm... ^_^;;

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman
-"Sailor special pocky attack!"

Search field Search string