Re: I want to be seiyuu!!

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "Akiba Itsuki" <ruri-ruri@mail.ru>
subject Re: I want to be seiyuu!!
date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 23:11:21 +0600
> From: Mike L Ching <cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph>

> The uniqueness of having a non-japanese doing Seiyuu work (if we're
talking
> 'Idol' seiyuu here) might be better if because of her skin color and
> appearance. Then again, that applies more to Idols (who have to be seen in
> public more often than not) than 'regular' seiyuu (the part-timers and bit
> part voices).

well... i think the same. since i look like non-asian (even if I'm from
Novosibirsk - it's Asian part of Russia ^_^), then my chances could be
higher.

To be an idol even better for me, may be =)
but, still, i'm ready to meet all the difficulties of any "singer-work" -
seiyuu, singer, idol... If i could success with any of this occupation -
i'll be ready for everything.

> Then again, it's my opinion. I could be horribly mistaken.
>
> Maybe I was trying too hard to be too encouraging...

thank you. i appreciated it *^^*
let's see, what others are thinking, ne? =)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs