Re: I want to be seiyuu!! Or, may be singer? ;)

to "Seiyuu ML" <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "Johann Chua" <fuuma@edsamail.com.ph>
subject Re: I want to be seiyuu!! Or, may be singer? ;)
date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:40:21 +0800
'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

>> Olivia Lufkin, formerly of D&D, is the only Caucasian J-Pop artist I know
>
>Is she the one in the temporary group Akai-gumi4 (lead singer Goto
>Maki) produced by Tsungu ?

Haven't seen them but I doubt it.  Olivia's producer is/was Tetsuya Komuro.

Now that you mention Tsunku, I remember Coconuts Musume.  The girls in that
group were all from Hawaii, IIRC.  At least one of them was Caucasian; she's
probably the one in the new group.

I could send you a cover scan of D&D's album if you like.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs