Re: I want to be seiyuu!! Or, may be singer? ;)

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: I want to be seiyuu!! Or, may be singer? ;)
date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:30:01 +0800
> From: "Johann Chua" <fuuma@edsamail.com.ph>
> Olivia Lufkin, formerly of D&D, is the only Caucasian J-Pop artist I know
> of.  Seen her on Pop Jam and Music Jump Girl's Side (she used to be a
> regular as a member of D&D).  While D&D was typical girlpop, Olivia's solo
> songs were more rock (one reason why she left, I guess).  She's had a few
> singles though I don't recall an album being released.  IIRC, all the
> members of D&D went to Okinawa Actors School.

Is she the one in the temporary group Akai-gumi4 (lead singer Goto
Maki) produced by Tsungu ?

Michael Studte wrote:
> Papaiya <grin>

?_?

You are sure it is not Paparin ?  ^_^;;;;

Joe Petrow wrote:
>Vivian Tsu (maybe last name is wrong...)

Vivian Hsu, Taiwanese.  Her CM poster is everywhere in local subway,
and I still forget about her.....   ^_^

> But even then, most, if not all, of these people became famous in
> their home country before becoming popular in Japan.

That's true.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org