Re:I want to be seiyuu!!

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from "Sebastien Jarry"<jarry.sebastien@voila.fr>
subject Re:I want to be seiyuu!!
date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:52:11 +0200
The 2001/08/13, Akiba Itsuki wrote :

> Hello ^_^ I'm new here.

Hello. Seto Ichitaka here...  no...  that's a joke (^_^) Sebastien Jarry from
France here. You are a fan of "I's", isn't it ? (^_^)

> You can call me Itsuki, 20 years old.
>  I'm from Russia, and i love seiyuu... japanese seiyuu, of course ;)

I listen your songs. You sing very well. Did you learn music (theoric) and
singing before ? I'm happy to see that a little people from Russia begins to
look for Japanese animation and manga's culture.

For all seiyuu ML's member, that's a long time I'd not write here, I'm very
busy... and the school where I use Internet as usual is now close for summer
vacations. Re-open next week (^_^). In France, there's a new magazine about
Japanese culture (manga, Japanimation, videos games, J-Pop, etc...) called
"Otaku". Each summary go on sale every 2 months, last week, the 2nd summary
was release, with a 2 pages of an interview of... me ! (^_^;).

I continue to translate all story's of Hayashibara's "Ashita Ga Arusa" in
French for the American site "No-Name Anime". You can see my work at :

http://www.nnanime.com/megumi-toon/
Wednesday, I'll go to see the movie of "Final Fantasy" in a cinema room in
Amiens.

For Hitoshi Doi : Your video of Cartoonist-Toulon 2001 is now ready. I'll
post it on Thursday. Anyway, sorry for the delay.

I'll return to Tokyo at 2001/12/12 around, for 3 weeks.

For Asuka, from Chile : I have many "Voice Animage" with articles and photos
of Shin'Ichirou Miki. I will make copies for you. Could you give your post
adress, please ? Sent me your adress at : jarry.sebastien@lemel.fr

See you soon, all.

--
Sebastien Jarry