Re: I want to be seiyuu!!

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Mike L Ching" <cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph>
subject Re: I want to be seiyuu!!
date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:52:14 +0800
seiyuu@ML.usagi.org wrote:
Joe Petrow <joepet@freeshell.org>:
>>Japanese, who listened my songs, said that i'm pretty
>>good.. so, i wonder, if i can find producer or any chance
>>to become my dream true? =)
>
>Probably no chance the old fashioned way.

But if she's a foreigner, the chances might be higher, if for the fact you're
not asian. But how well can you speak both Japanese and English?

I'm just considering that a caucasian who can speak fluent Japanese and
English (or any other European language) might have a better shot at this
than native Japanese would.

>Hmm, has anyone ever heard of a foreigned enrolled in (allowed to
>enroll in?) a Japanese seiyuu school before?

Heard of it, but never confirmed if it was for real or just hearsay...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs