Re: I want to be seiyuu!!

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepet@freeshell.org>
subject Re: I want to be seiyuu!!
date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 04:50:30 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Akiba Itsuki wrote:

> Japanese, who listened my songs, said that i'm pretty good.. so, i wonder,
> if i can find producer or any chance to become my dream true? =)

Probably no chance the old fashioned way.  But if you find someone
who can draw, make an anime, and release it on the Internet, maybe
you can become a cult Otaking or something.

Hmm, has anyone ever heard of a foreigned enrolled in (allowed to
enroll in?) a Japanese seiyuu school before?

  - Joe

Note: I haven't received mail at my ae893@detroit.freenet.org email for
over six weeks now, so if you've written there and haven't got a reply
from me, that's why...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited