Re: Hi, I`m new...

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Mike L Ching" <cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph>
subject Re: Hi, I`m new...
date Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:20:58 +0800
> From: Jujubeann@aol.com
>> >As for female seiyuu, I like Suzukaze Mayo(wish she does
>> >more role, oh well),
>>
>> I think she's more of an idol or actress than Seiyuu.

Whoopsie, my mistake. Suzukaze Mayo is a Takarazuka actress.

Some clarification: Takarazuka is a kind of musical theatre, like opera, only
all (and I mean ALL) the parts are played by women. If you've played the
first two Sakura Taisen games, it's -kind of- like the plays put together by
the Hanagumi in the Opera House. AFAIK, Mayo usually gets the 'Bishounen'
roles. ^^x;;;

>I know *sigh* That's why I wish she would do more seiyuu role. She's an
>excellent singer and actress. But she got alot of potential to be an
>excellent seiyuu too IMO.

Oro? ^^x;;;

>>>To make this short, here's few of my favorite seiyuu.
>>>Koyasu Takehito--all time fav ^o^;he's the one who got
>>>me interested in seiyuu. I love his voice! ^^;
>>I'm quite fond of him, too, even though he didn't make my top 3.
>
>What can I say, I love his voice! Now I just wish I can see
>him in person. ^_^

Lemme guess...Both of you are Weiss fans, aren't you?

>>I like Ogata Megumi too, and I also like Orikasa Ai,
>>Matsumoto Rica,  Takayama Minami

Two-Mix! ^^x;;;

She also does a rather good Yoko Yamamoto. Her voice seems to be perfect for
the dry humor gags her characters (Nabiki Tendo being another one) seem wont
to do.

>>I warn you both, though, that drooling fan-girls are a
>>minority on this list

Well, I'll try and help you two out whenever I can. Since some of my friends
are FAO (Female Anime Otaku), they usually task me to seeking out their
favorite male seiyuu. I'm no expert in them, but I do know enough to know who
Koyasu is. ^^x;;;

Majority of Female fans like (in this order):
Takehito Koyasu
Shinichirou Miki
Midorikawa Hikaru
Tomokasu Seki
Ueda Yuuji

...Basically the five male seiyuu my friends usually keep asking me to
research upon. The top female seiyuu they look for is Oogata Megumi, of
course. ^^x;;;

>LOL... cute. Me fangirl?? um er let me think..have I ever
>acted like that in front of you :P not we spend much time
>together anyway ^_^; But I do get 'squiggly' when I talk about
>Koyasu-san.

So do many other female Seiyuu fans.

Search field Search string

archive list