Re: Hi, I`m new...

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Jujubeann@aol.com
subject Re: Hi, I`m new...
date Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:30:21 EDT

Hello minna-san!! ^_^;

Thank you for the warm welcome you gave me ^^; *Juju compiling all her

cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph writes:
> >As for female seiyuu, I like Suzukaze Mayo(wish she does
> >more role, oh well),
>
> I think she's more of an idol or actress than Seiyuu. But she does do quite

I know *sigh* That's why I wish she would do more seiyuu role. She's an
excellent singer and actress. But she got alot of potential to be an
excellent seiyuu too IMO.

hanna@ids2.idsonline.com writes:
> Welcome, Juju! I know you're on at least one of the other lists I'm on, too!

Hello Kael. I'm not surprise that you are here too ^_^;

> > To make this short, here's few of my favorite seiyuu.
> > Koyasu Takehito--all time fav ^o^;he's the one who got me interested in
> > seiyuu. I love his voice! ^^;
> I'm quite fond of him, too, even though he didn't make my top 3.

What can I say, I love his voice! Now I just wish I can see him in person. ^_^

> > Seki Toshihiko---I like his voice and his acting. Very cute and funny..
> As mentioned previously, he is my number one favorite seiyuu.

Yip! That the first seiyuu you ever mention when I met you last year. I like
him beside his acting is that he's amoung the first seiyuu I reconized from
my earlyhood of watching anime.

> > Inoue Kazuhiko--my first favorite anime character was voice by him.
> Which character was that?

^_^; Anthony from Candy Candy in late 70'. I was so small >.<;

> > As for female seiyuu, I like Suzukaze Mayo(wish she does more role, oh
> well),
> > Ohtani Ikue and Ogata Megumi. Short list huh? ^_~
>
> I like Ogata Megumi too, and I also like Orikasa Ai, Matsumoto Rica,
> Takayama
> Minami, Minami Omi, Sakuma Rei, Touma Yumi and Megumi Hayashibara (not
> necessarily in that order). There are others I like, but these are the
> stand-outs. It's
> not as short a list as yours, but it's still fairly short, probably for
> similar
> reasons.

Probably so too. Like I've mentioned before, my ears pick up male seiyuu more
often then female. I don't really pay attention to who is who in the female
seiyuu area. Except the few I've mentioned.

> I warn you both, though, that drooling fan-girls are a minority on this list

LOL... cute. Me fangirl?? um er let me think..have I ever acted like that in
front of you :P not we spend much time together anyway ^_^; But I do get
'squiggly' when I talk about Koyasu-san. It's only nature if you like someone
so much ne :P j/king

doi@win.ne.jp writes:
> | Short list huh? ^_~ I tend to pay more
> | attention to male seiyuu then female, maybe cause I'm female myself. I
> pay
> | attention to the opposite sex. hehehehehee ^_~; kidding.
>
> Well, us males pay attention to the female seiyuu,

You are quite right Doi-san. hehehe ^_^ Cause I'm totally deaf tone when it
come to female seiyuu. But my ears perk up or rather pick up alot of male
seiyuu in different series *shrugs*. My friends said I have a knack for male
seiyuu *shrugs*

Nuff babbling.. Thanks minna!! Hope to hear more information on seiyuu in the
future. Male or female ^_~

Juju

Search field Search string

archive list