Re: Shinryaku Housou Pandretta

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Mike L Ching" <cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph>
subject Re: Shinryaku Housou Pandretta
date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:00:03 +0800
> From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp>
>There is a new live-action "otaku" variety program called
>Shinryaku Housou Pandretta.
>
>The main girls are a group called Beauties G4.

All of a sudden, I picture these girls as wearing Macintosh-Inspired colors
in their outfits. Clear Blue, Clear Pink, Clear Purple...^^x;;;

Waitasecond, that sounds a lot like race queen outfits...

>Members are: Kuryuu Miku, Akino Hitomi, Okada Karina, Shibuya Ryoko,
>Shouji Yuki, Maejima Amina, Suzukawa Eriko, Ue Sayaka.

G4, but they're 8 all in all...

>Some info at:
>http://www.mondo21.net/

I can't seme to access this page, either...-_-x;;;

>There is a public recording event for this on 7/1 at Shinjuku Loft
>Plus One.  Sayaka might appear.  Maybe pics/videos ok.. (^_^;

Hope to see those. ^^x;;;

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited