Re: Need help planning a trip to Japan

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepet@sdf.lonestar.org>
subject Re: Need help planning a trip to Japan
date Wed, 6 Jun 2001 05:48:02 +0000 ( )
On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Chou or CC (aka senshi) wrote:

> Hi, I'm currently planning a holiday trip to Japan for the July
> period, but I have one major deciding factor on whether this plan
> is a go or not, and it's seiyuu related. ^^
> I know that Kouda Mariko is having a concert tour during July
> (http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/anime/kouda/kouda_index.html), and
> being a huge Mariko fan I would like to go to one of the concert,
> preferably the early ones that take place in the Tokyo district.
> So what I would like to know is how can I get my hands on some
> (two in fact, a friend would be coming with me) tickets?  Are
> they still available seeing that seiyuu event tickets tend to
> sell out pretty quickly.....Is anyone on the ML willing to help
> me out?  If so could you please privately email me.  Any help
> would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Odds are fairly good that you can find secondhand tickets in stores
like K-Books or any other ticket reseller.  Also, Kouda Mariko is
popular enough to attract scalpers to her concerts, and the ticket
venue itself also tends to sell some extra seats the day of the
concert, so if all else fails, just show up that day and some way
or another, you should be able to get tickets to see the show.

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited