Re: Need help planning a trip to Japan

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Stephen Lee <slee@muf.biglobe.ne.jp>
subject Re: Need help planning a trip to Japan
date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:31:06 +0900
"Chou or CC (aka senshi)" <senshi@ihug.com.au> wrote:
> Hi, I'm currently planning a holiday trip to Japan for the July
> period, but I have one major deciding factor on whether this plan
> is a go or not, and it's seiyuu related. ^^
> I know that Kouda Mariko is having a concert tour during July
> (http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/anime/kouda/kouda_index.html), and
> being a huge Mariko fan I would like to go to one of the concert,
> preferably the early ones that take place in the Tokyo district.
> So what I would like to know is how can I get my hands on some
> (two in fact, a friend would be coming with me) tickets?  Are
> they still available seeing that seiyuu event tickets tend to
> sell out pretty quickly.....Is anyone on the ML willing to help
> me out?  If so could you please privately email me.  Any help
> would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Ticket is probably sold out for the rest of the tour, but they added an
extra one on 7/29, and the ticket for that is on sale 6/24, and it is
available on Pia, Lawson, and E+.

http://www.red-hot.ne.jp/schedule/data.php3?id=01072904
http://eee.eplus.co.jp/ss/kougyou/syosai.asp?kc=000812&ks=05

I'm not sure if I'll be in Tokyo that time, but if you can't find anybody
to get ticket for you, try mailing me again a few days before 6/24.

Stephen

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited