Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "Sasami-chan" <b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw>
subject Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri
date Mon, 7 May 2001 13:58:28 +0800
Hello everyone!

Mike L Ching wrote:
> "Sasami-chan" <b  Re: Buggy Bugs and Seiyuu B-Days
> >It saddens me greatly to see them split up, 'specially before
> >the game or the anime was made. I would have loved to see
> >both. And helped them acquire more victims.
> ..Not that they needed the help to begin with...^^x;;;
That's true. They got me hooked by Hitoshi's video alone -
spending only three hours doing it too! ^_-

> Probably. Toyota Motor Corp's original name was suppsed to be "Toyoda",
but
> under the advice of some calligrapher (I forgot what they called him, a
> calligrapher-mystic of some sort?), they used Toyota because it gave a
lucky
> total of 8 strokes to the writing of the name...
"Toyota" defintely sounds better than "Toyoda" - well, at
least in English anyway. ^_-

> But someone (Konami! Konami!) should pick up on the KiraMelo concept, that
is
> to introduce a Dating Simulation with Virtual Girls with the name and
> personality of the Seiyuu who play them.
Well, if any of you guys ever want to start a fan project, I can
always provide some basic programming. IMHO, dating sim
engine is fairly easy to program. ^^

CheerS!
Sasami-chan

Search field Search string