Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Mike L Ching" <cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph>
subject Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri
date Mon, 7 May 2001 11:47:37 +0800
"Sasami-chan" <b  Re: Buggy Bugs and Seiyuu B-Days
>Hello everyone!
>
>Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>> It's very easy to get caught up in them..
>> They acquired many victims already. (^_^;
>It saddens me greatly to see them split up, 'specially before
>the game or the anime was made. I would have loved to see
>both. And helped them acquire more victims.

...Not that they needed the help to begin with...^^x;;;

>> Mieko is very cute, and her personality is good too.
>> But now there's a rumour that she might be changing her name..
>> from 土屋美惠子 to つちやみえこ. (kanji to hiragana)
>> I have no idea why she would want to do this.
>A lot of stars in Taiwan take up screen names, not only
>because they are more recognizable and easier to pronounce,
>but also because they may bring "better fortune" to their
>career. Might Mieko's decision have something to do with
>this? :)

Probably. Toyota Motor Corp's original name was suppsed to be "Toyoda", but
under the advice of some calligrapher (I forgot what they called him, a
calligrapher-mystic of some sort?), they used Toyota because it gave a lucky
total of 8 strokes to the writing of the name...

But someone (Konami! Konami!) should pick up on the KiraMelo concept, that is
to introduce a Dating Simulation with Virtual Girls with the name and
personality of the Seiyuu who play them.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs