Re: [radio] Game Dra Night - 2001.04.29

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Mike L Ching" <cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph>
subject Re: [radio] Game Dra Night - 2001.04.29
date Sat, 5 May 2001 00:32:35 +0800
seiyuu@ML.usagi.org wrote:
> From: Katherine Hanna <hanna@ids2.idsonline.com>
>Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>
>> Game Dra Night - 2001.04.29
>>
>> Koyasu was playing the same "girl pick up" game as last week.
>> He said he will continue playing this game until he can get a girl.
>
>If he wants to pick up a girl, he should give up on the game and get
>on this list - I think there are a few female fans lurking here who
>would jump at the chance. ^_~

I'm tempted to say something, but I won't, as I might get juped upon in a
more painful sense by the female fans...^^x;;;

>>The BGM for this week was songs by Tonbrella, Koyasu
>>Takehito's group.
>
>He's got a group? Who's in it?

I wonder...did he finally disband Weiss, or is this a separate and new band
group?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited