Re: Kikuko CD

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from bellreisa <lain_iwakura@softhome.net>
subject Re: Kikuko CD
date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:39:46 -0700
At 09:02 PM 4/12/2001, you wrote:
>Anyone have this CD?
>I don't think it's available in Japan..
>
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=B00005B9U4/theamericanotakiA/
>
> 1. N Paka March (from "Crayon Kingdom")
> 2. Yume No Naka E (from "Kareshi Kanomjyo No Jijyo")
> 3. Tenshi No Yubikiri (from "Kareshi Kanojyo No Jijyo")
> 4. Yuzurenai Negai (from "Magic Knight Rayearth")
> 5. My Heart Iidasenai, Your Heart Tashikametai (from "Ah! My Goddess")
> 6. Yakusoku Wa Iranai (from "Vision Of Escaflowne")
> 7. Itooshii Hito No Tame Ni (from "Fushigi Yuugi")
> 8. Moonlight Densetsu (from "Sailor Moon")
> 9. Kimi No Mado Kara (from "Sakura Diaries")
>10. Zankoku Na Tenshi No Thesis (from "Neon Genesis Evangelion")
>11. Virtual Star Hassei-gaku (from "Revolutionary Girl Utena")
>12. Catch You Catch Me (from "Cardcaptor Sakura")

I'm wondering why they called it "Anime Toonz Presents Kikuko Inoue" when
she only has a role in one of those songs, and not even a solo role at
that. Perhaps it was a mislabel? Or... maybe Kikuko did covers of all those
songs? (I don't think so...)

bellreisa
 -- lain (underscore) iwakura (at) softhome (dot) net

homepage:        http://kaidese.50g.com
current project: http://angelsquest.cjb.net

      If you were a seagull flying over the ocean,
I would be a fish longing for your kiss under the water.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs