Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Mike L Ching" <cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph>
subject Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri
date Fri, 6 Apr 2001 20:13:29 +0000
> From: "Asuka Murase - Julia Touga - Houki You - Kaori Miki - Tadori Midorikawa -
Neora Seishuku - Kimi Nee" <vegeta_andrea@entelchile.net>

My, that's an awfulyl long Introductory Email Addy. O_Ox

Err, try to keep messages a bit shorter next time, and also try to lessen the space
between paragraphs; it's too long...
>#### MIKE L CHNG ####
>Hi! ^_^

Oro? o_Ox

>#I would have never guessed. ^^x;;;
>
>I can imagine it. ^^U South america is not too famous. :P

Neither is the Philippines...^^x

>#Yoji...right...? |)
>
>Yessss!!! Can you imagine why my official nickname is "Asuka Murase"???? ^______^UUUU

>I love him *.*

Err...Dosen't Yoji kill her in the TV series?

>#Actually, Andrea's liking of Takehito Koyasu was no real surprise.
>Last I checked, he's the most popular Male Seiyuu out there (I could
>be wrong, though).
>
>Yeah.. I have read some comments about that. He has a lot of rols,
>too, so he's easyly known... Or that's what i think. ^^

He's got the pick of them. He gets many roles, often the dashing bishounen type (Well,
maybe not ALL the time), and, hey...come to think of it...Hitoshi...could Koyasu Takehito
be called an Idol Seiyuu as well? He's got a strong female following, after all...

>#Joe's not kidding. They were actually on a first-name basis. "Ara! Joe-Kun!" was
>popular gag some of us brought up at the time (Sorry for digging that skeleton out
of
>the closet, Joe). All in good fun. (Please, don't punish me with sheep gags.)
>
>Wow! Really? So i guess that Joe should be very succeed with the women... ^______^UU

Doubtful; Joe's married now. Not as badly as the one known as Mats...Been a long time
since we heard him around, though. ^^x;;;

>#Agreed. BEsides, we need someone to become our resident expert on male Seiyuu.
>
>And i'm supposed to be that "expert"? Glup... ^_^UUUU
>Anyways, i'm proud of take that responsability and i will do my best. ^_^&

I know you will (Evil laughter)

>#Andrea, are you game? ^^x;;;
>
>If "i am game"??? Sorry, i don't understand it. What is "game",
>besides a "juego", a thing wich you can play with????? O_o?
>*Andrea is confused* Sorry, okis? -_-U

Sorry, it's an American figure of speech. "Are you game for this?" more or less means
"Are you ready for it?"

>Houki You (Hotohori no kanai)

I knew it. I just KNEW she'd mention Hotohori somewhere. ^^x;;;

BTW, could you also try to trim down your signature? it's also a bit long...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs