Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Michael Studte <izumi@omen.net.au>
subject Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri
date Sun, 01 Apr 2001 01:47:02 +0800
At 12:43 01/3/30 +0800, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
> > I can't stand these kind of people. They just make me so upset ruining the
> > experience for everyone. Why is it that no one stops these people from
> > causing this kind of trouble?
>
> I do not think you can stop them peacefully.  If you do it in violence,
> you are also causing disturbance to the event.

I wish I had been there. I think someone my size would have given the guy
second thoughts.

If nothing else, I might have just grabbed him and tucked him under my arm
until the end of the event. ^_^

> > Where were they during the event to deal with those causing trouble?
>
> You would not want Police presence during the event.  That would ruin
> the atmosphere.

Unless it was Minisuka Police. ^_^;;;;; (I'll shut up now.)

--
+-Madoka---Noa---Amelia---Yohko---Nanaka---Lala-+
| Michael Studte, Beechboro, Western Australia  |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs