Re: ST Event on 8/10-8/18

to <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: ST Event on 8/10-8/18
date Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:13:17 +0800
> From: "Jimmy Chan" <jichan@home.com>
> At 05:51 PM 3/6/01 -0500, Mink249@aol.com wrote:
> >Is it true that there's a Sakura Taisen seiyuu event on August 10 through
> >August 18 this year?  I saw the information on an Orikasa Ai news
website,
> >and it updated the events for her.  The only kanji I could read was,
> >"Sakura Taisen."
> >http://www.ky.xaxon.ne.jp/~nomura/orikasa/orikasa_index.html
> >        - Go to the news page, it's the top event.
>
> I think this is the Sakura Taisen musical that they have every year.
> My dictionary says this year's is called "Kaijin Bessou" (The Sea God
> Villa), taking place at the Welfare Pension Meeting Hall?

That is the 5th Sakura Taisen Summer Kayou Show in 8/10-18.
This is an annual event.  I do not know if they have the
offical English name yet, but Jimmy's translation is correct.

The venue is the same as previously year at Shinjuku Welfare
Pension Hall.  Jimmy, this is the same hall they use at 2nd
Kayou show you attended.

All 4 previous summer kayou shows were released in LD/DVD
format.  If you need product number, just email me.

Besides the summer kayou show, there were other live events
on LD/DVD : X'mas Live (1999), and Summer Super Live (2000).
To be released on DCD next month : 2001 New Year Countdown
Live, and 2001 Spring Kayou Show.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org