Re: Tell me it aint so!

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Ching, Mike" <cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph>
subject Re: Tell me it aint so!
date Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:19:52 +0000
Zhou Tai An wrote:
>| Hey, a friend of mine told me that Touma Yumi is dead. I can't
>|believe this. Please, someone, tell me it isn't true!
>
>She's in the current AX magazine CD-ROM.
>(of course that video was probably taken over a month ago)
>She had an event on 2/11.
>Also she has an event on 3/23 and 3/30.
>So unless this happened very recently, it's probably not true.

I think I know what caused this. It's a misunderstanding. ^^x;;;

If I recall well, there was mention that the seiyuu of Deedlit (From Record of Lodoss
War) was dead due to pneumonia. Heard this awhile back. At first, I thought it was
Touma Yumi, as well (She having voiced Deedlit in the Lodoss War OAVs), but it turns
out, it was another seiyuu (Forgot her name, but presumably she did Deedlit's voice
for the TV series). It was an honest mistake, since Touma Yumi is better-known.

I'm just wondering how many Seiyuu have died of lung-related problems. Hase Arihiro
(Hikaru Ichijou of Macross) died of lung cancer, I believe, and pneumonia...well,
it's just ironic.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited