Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Ching, Mike" <cybertrooper@edsamail.com.ph>
subject Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri
date Sat, 3 Mar 2001 13:26:09 +0000
seiyuu@ML.usagi.org wrote:
>Mike Ching wrote:
>| I can't believe there are guys who'd go that far. What does he hope
>|to achieve? Is he angry at them for some reason, or just someone
>|looking for attention? He keeps doing that he'll get arrested...
>| Kira Melo is ending! Isn't he content with that? Give the girls a
>|break!
>
>He is a pre-idol fan.  I guess he felt threatened about his
>place in the pre-idol world because Kira Melo brought a lot
>of fans into his area.

Pre-Idol? I don't think I've heard of that term yet...

>A typical pre-idol event has 20 to 50 fans.  It's a small
>event where the fans can get to know the idols.
>But when one of the Kira Melo girls comes as a guest,
>that brings 50 to 100 fans, and overcrowds the live house.

Still too small a thing to be that angry over...

>You can write them letters. (^_^;
>I've written over 30 letters to the Kira Melo girls so far. (^_^;;

Okay! But first, I have to know them all...^^x;;;
Getting into it this late, and all is a it difficult. Hope I can manage...And I'm
not sure if they can translate english properly. But, here goes...

>They needed more staff to handle the girls.
>But to get more staff they needed more money.
>But to get more money the girls had to release more things.
>But to release more things they needed more staff.

Very dangerous spiral. Then again, everything in life is like that.

Come to think of it, how extensive was their Internet appeal? They could have made
Seiyuu fandom a big E-Business...^^x;;;

>I found this DVD at a used store.
>Very nice.  I was impressed.  It's one of the few times where
>I watched a seiyuu concert video, that I hadn't seen in person.
>Love Live Hina
>This is a concert video of the Love Live Hina that took place at
>Zepp Osaka on August 6, 2000.
>The video quality of this DVD is very good.

Hitoshi, you didn't really get into Love Hina like the other Anime you liked? Just
asking...

>There is also some interview clips.
>The chapters are:
>  2. Horie Yui
>  3. Kurata Masayo
>  4. Noda Junko
>  5. Hayashibara Megumi
>  6. Yukino Satsuki
>  7. Asakawa Yuu
>  8. Takagi Reiko

Any hope of these being translated in the future?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs