Re: Touch--Cross Road: Kaze no Yukue

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Jeanne Hedge <jhedge@enteract.com>
subject Re: Touch--Cross Road: Kaze no Yukue
date Sat, 10 Feb 2001 13:20:21 -0600
At Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:09:53 +0900, Joe Monson wrote:

>At 01:47 +0800 2001.02.11, CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>>  From: Joe Monson <nihon@nausicaa.net>

>>>ジェーン  佐々木揺子 (Jane: SASAKI Youko)
>>
>>Are you sure it is not 佐々木優子  Sasaki Yuko
>
>Yes, I'm sure. I remember the "YOU" kanji because I had to stare at it for
>a minute to figure it out (I recorded it on EP mode).

I'm *very* confused. Doi-san's complete seiyuu database has entries for
Sasaki Yoko, Sasaki Youko, Sasaki Yuko, and Sasaki Yuuko. Are Yoko and
Youko the same person, and Yuko and Yuuko the same person? Are they 3 or 4
different people?

Jeanne

NEW URL - http://www.jhedge.com

CompuServe Anime/Manga Forum - Use your Browser - IT'S FREE!
http://go.compuserve.com/anime

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited