Re:Furuya Tohru in CM

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from "Sebastien Jarry" <jarry.sebastien@voila.fr>
subject Re:Furuya Tohru in CM
date Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:57:00 +0100
The 2001/02/08, Hitoshi Doi wrote :

> Unless my mind was playing tricks on me, I saw Furuya Tohru in
> a TV CM this week.  I think it was a Gundam game (or something
> like that) CM..  I don't remember if I have it on tape or if
> I saw it live.
>
> Anyway, I gotta get home early tonight for Touch.

I know that. He told me (us) this (I go sometimes on his web site's chats). For his
majors fans, that's a very big event, there very happy. Tohru was surprised because
a French guy talk with him (^_^;).
On his chats, I talk sometimes with one seiyuu's female student. But I don't know
her real name. She's an Aoni Production seiyuu student.

Furuya Tohru's website :  http://www.luvnet.com/peoples/pegasus/

--
Sebastien Jarry
Amiens (France), the 2001/02/08